Beautiful white pelican--too bad that ugly fence was in the way.
I love this one!
This place had the fatest gators/crocs I've ever seen. This one needed a "Wide Load" sign on its rear!
Beautiful Black Swans--I think they were the prettiest of all.
She would not take her eyes off this parrot because it was screeching at us!
.
We were so glad Savannah came with us. We don't get to see her much.
Our little monkey loved watching the monkies!
Me-Maw & Pap-Paw
The best we could do with the sun in our eyes.
2 comments:
When we took Aubrey and Lucas we only saw birds,deer and gators. Looks like way more animals were out for yall.
Yes, it looks like there were lots of animals out. I'm so glad y'all did this with your grandma and grandpa. I know they loved it. Love the pictures!!!!!
Post a Comment