I just had to paint her little toenails to match her outfit. It was difficult with the clumpy polish and her screaming in between hiccups, but they're done!
Hey!! I heard you had a blog now!! I'm so glad you commented on my post so I could find it! Riley is just adorable!! You'll have so much fun with a little girl! Can't wait to see more pictures! Take pictures of her sweet room for me to see! :)
5 comments:
Love those toenails.
To cute! I can't wait to see ya'll Thursday.
Owe the joy of little girls. Aubrey can't wait to see her new friend this weekend.
So cute!!! She's so pretty in her picture:)
Hey!! I heard you had a blog now!! I'm so glad you commented on my post so I could find it!
Riley is just adorable!! You'll have so much fun with a little girl!
Can't wait to see more pictures!
Take pictures of her sweet room for me to see! :)
Post a Comment