Tuesday, November 3, 2009

5 Generations x2

On September 20,  we had the opportunity to take 5 generation pictures with both of my Great-Grandmothers on my dad's side. Having 2 Great-grandparents that are still living is rarely heard of, especially 2 on the same side of the family, so I was thankful we were able to get together.



Me, Riley, Granny, Dad, and PapPaw (Dad's dad)





Only 2 weeks after taking this picture, my dear Granny
went to be with the Lord. We miss her greatly, but we know
she is free from pain and with her "Paw" whom she has been
longing to see again for many years.




Me, Dad, Riley, Mo-Mo Raine, Me-Maw (Dad's mom)



Mo-Mo Raine is in her 80's, but you couldn't tell to look at her.
She is as spry as a fresh Spring chicken. She does all her own
yard work (mowing, weed-eating, cutting limbs from trees) and
a lot of her own maintenance around the house. I guess I don't have
an excuse for not doing things like that around here anymore because
I'm a girl!

No comments: